Main image

Monday, February 17, 2014

Financial fasting: My leap towards to financial freedom

I love Tanisha's Tips that are featured on the Essence website. She gives great career and financial tips. Some of her more recent post are about her decision to go on a 21 Day Financial Fast. It's a process it which she sets personal money goals and sacrifices some of life's luxuries in order to achieve them.

Saving and collecting Koins is something that I'm definitely into to the point where I'm in a plus ten state of mind. I reviewed my spending habits over the past sixty days and saw a few places where I could tighten up. I love the idea of he 21 day financial fast but I kind what to extend it to an extreme of 90 days. I've already identified some of the sacrifices that I'm willing to make in order to make this work.

 
Sacrifices for the future
 
Vending machines
 
Fast Food
 
Dinners Out
 
Clothing
 
Name brand snacks and candy
 
 
Ideas to help stay on track for a prosperous future
 
Coupon Clipping
 
Part - Time Job
 
Financial Journal
 
Functioning Budget


0 comments:

Post a Comment