Main image

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Prenup, Prenup, Everybody Prenup

 
 
 
 
 
Gabrielle Union said some of the truest words that I've heard recently while being interviewed by Arsenio Hall. "The biggest difference between this marriage and the last marriage will be a prenup. At my insistence!" Union said. "When you have your own stuff you don't have to worry about anyone else's stuff. So everyone should go into the relationship, everyone should know, that you're here for me."
 
 
I love being in love but when I get married I don't care if I have $5 or $500,000 in the bank a prenup is required. People love to say that a prenup is practice for divorce and that's absolute bullshit. Most relationships don't end because people fall out of love. A lot of marriages result in divorce over KOINS. If you take money out of the equation then you know that the person that you marry is their for you and not for the financial security that you bring to the table.
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment